Revegetation services you can rely on in NSW & SE Queensland
Valley Hydramulch & Revegetation has been supplying revegetation services to the construction and mining industries of NSW for over 30 years, and in that time we have developed our own machinery that enables us to get your revegetation works completed faster - saving you money!
- Before you select a tenderer for your revegetation works, ask the following questions:
- Does the tenderer have high capacity equipment to get your areas revegetated as quickly as possible?
- Does the tenderer have the best quality assurance system in the industry?
- Does the tenderer use lifting equipment to load trucks and handle materials, to reduce the risk of an injury occurring on your site?
If you answered "No" to any of these questions, you need to talk to Valley Hydramulch and Revegetation about our revegetation services in NSW.
Valley Hydramulch and Revegetation has extensive experience in all aspects of revegetation services. We have been operating for over 30 years, and in that time been involved in many major civil engineering projects in New South Wales and South East Queensland. We currently have three custom built high capacity Hydroseed Trucks available for work, and have the ability to provide an additional hydroseed truck if required.
Our hydroseeders are the largest in New South Wales (a minimum 50% larger capacity than our nearest competitor) and are capable of hydromulching areas of upwards of 50,000 sqm per day per unit.
All of our Hydroseed Trucks are supported by a highly experienced crew, together with table top trucks equipped with hydraulic cranes.
With the increased prevalence of quality assurance contracts in the industry, Valley Hydramulch and Revegetation has developed a detailed Quality Assurance Database Management System for the recording of treatment information, including the location, area, seed mix, and treatment method used.
Detailed reports can be prepared based on this database, with the ability to submit these reports electronically to the contractor. Each of our supervisors carries a laptop computer on-site, and enters the QA documentation during the site visit. Detailed QA documentation can then be provided to the contractor prior to leaving site.
The benefits of using Valley Hydramulch & Revegetation for your erosion control works include:
- Higher application rates than our competitors
- Reduce your exposure to fines from the EPA or LAWC
- Reduced access requirements for you due to our use of off-road machinery
- Using large straw bales enables us to cover large areas quickly
- Reduced risk of injury on your site, as we use HIAB Cranes and machinery
We currently have three hydroseeders available for work. We can be available at short notice to suit your construction program. If required, we also have the option to utilise all hydroseeders on site to stabilise large disturbed areas even more quickly. Our head office and depot are centrally located in NSW, just north of Newcastle (approximately 2 hours north of Sydney).
Mine Approved - MDG15 Compliant